Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28791
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 6
Informatica is currently looking for a Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership with experience in marketing execution strategy, messaging, and content for our AWS strategic partner ecosystem to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As a Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership, you will be responsible for development of impactful joint partner campaigns that align with global market objectives, company positioning, and strategies to inspire adoption and grow pipeline for Informatica Enterprise Cloud Data Management products. You will be responsible for communicating how companies can succeed with Informatica’s solutions and the partner ecosystem to achieve their data-driven business goals. In the role of a Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership you must have strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
What You’ll Do
● Design and execute a successful marketing strategy for the strategic partnerships (AWS, Google, Azure, Snowflake, etc.)
● Nurture strong relationships with your technology partner marketing leads and enable them on Informatica’s value prop and key messages
● Act as the Subject Matter Expert
● Build high-impact, joint marketing campaigns with ecosystem
● Develop positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates Informatica products from the competition in your ecosystem
● Work with customers to develop compelling assets that tell the story of their success with Informatica and the ecosystem
● Drive the creation of compelling and innovative thought leadership and sales content (e.g. case studies, white papers, data sheets, blog posts, customer presentations, FAQs, etc.) to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption of the Informatica and ecosystem solution.
● Work with program, product and regional marketing teams to develop and support global campaign strategies that rapidly create awareness and fuel pipeline
● Evangelize our solutions via marketing events, webinars, social media and other channels
● Serve as a subject matter expert to enable the sales team to effectively understand the customer buying journey and articulate the value of Informatica products to prospects
● Develop and drive the complete launch plans for new products into your ecosystem
● 15 years of experience with 10-15 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software
● Technical knowledge of leading cloud platforms
● Excels at cross team collaboration
● Experience with content development (presentations, eBooks, web content, sales enablement, etc.)
● Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
● Self-motivated, positive attitude and driven to make an impact
● Ability to build strong relationships with both Informatica and AWS stakeholders.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
What Does Success Look Like?
You will use your product and partner marketing skills to drive high-impact marketing strategies, content and launch new initiatives to expand Informatica reach, inspire adoption and grow pipeline for Informatica Enterprise Cloud Data Management products
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google, Snowflake
- Experience in driving partner marketing campaigns
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Remote, US
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Product Marketing, AWS Partnership
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US