Sr. Manager, Finance PMO
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28793
Position Title: Sr Principal Project Manager (Non-Tech)
Informatica is currently looking for a Finance PMO Manager with experience in project management and business processes handling Finance, Sales Operations and HR applications projects to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As a Finance PMO Manager you will be the go-to person/trusted advisor with our Finance/IT Operations organization, helping to drive and support our processes and systems as well as future roadmap. You will work closely with Finance users and the IT team to manage projects and drive change to gain efficiencies across our Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report cycles. In the role of Finance PMO Manager you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Finance PMO Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
• Cross-departmentally Project Manage medium-high complexity system projects for Finance, such as:
• Support projects related to Oracle Cloud and SFDC CPQ
• Drive Quote to Cash process optimization
• Implement enterprise Transaction Tax systems, integrated with Finance ERP
• New/upgrade Bank implementations related to Corp Cards, AR/AP payments
• Business Intelligence initiatives
• Manage/lead projects with complex scope/budget and timeline requirements including planning and defining scope of the projects with the ability to sequence items that are critical and have interdependencies among and between different business teams.
• Collaborate with other project managers across Finance and IT Apps team and build a PM community with standards & best practices
• Able to manage prioritization & delivery of monthly build and operational support activities
• Demonstrates high curiosity to understand end to end process, why we are doing what we are doing, end goal, ask questions, provide recommendations, ROI etc
• Manage change deliverables that will enable affected users to successfully transition from their current state to a future state.
• 10 years or more of Project management and business process experience handling Finance, Sales Operations and HR applications projects
• Experience handling Project budgets, resources as well as timeline
• Experience with Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report business processes
• Experience with at least one or more Finance ERP systems like Oracle Cloud (preferred), Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft and SAP
• Experience leading cross-functional projects with applications like Salesforce, Oracle Cloud, Workday etc
• Experience handling projects with multiple on-premise/SaaS technologies/integrations
• Experience working with implementation partners /system integrators/managed service providers
• Ability to build sound relationships and communicate expectations with users, team members & management
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
• Self-motivation and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
• Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent customer service skills
• Aptitude for implementing alternatives to execute projects and processes in a faster, more efficient or more cost-effective manner
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related discipline
What Does Success Look Like?
• You utilize your in-depth systems and project management knowledge and experience to accomplish our project objectives and deliverables
• You help optimize systems and processes to improve visibility and scalability and improve ROI from IT modernization projects
Nice to Have
• PMP/Agile certifications preferred
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Finance PMO
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US