Sr Director, Product Marketing, Cloud Application Modernization
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28799
Position Title: Senior Director, Product Marketing
SR DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MARKETING, CLOUD APPLICATION MODERNIZATION
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing for Cloud and iPaaS product portfolios, you will be based in Redwood City, CA and will:
- Be the company Go-To-Market expert and Product Marketing leader for Informatica’s Cloud Application Modernization portfolios.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, field marketing, partner alliances and other functions to develop and execute the marketing strategy for Cloud Application Modernization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates from Cloud Application Modernization competition.
- Work with customers to develop compelling assets on Cloud Application Modernization that tell the story of their success
- Own and deliver a complete bill of materials for Cloud Application Modernization of content including presentations, briefs, FAQs, demos, guides and related assets that enable the sales process from lead generation to deal close
- Serve as Cloud Application Modernization subject matter expert to enable the sales team to effectively articulate the value of Cloud Application Modernization products
- Develop thought leadership content to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption such as case studies, white papers, blog posts etc on Cloud Application Modernization.
- Work with Corporate, Digital and Field Marketing organizations globally to develop Cloud Application Modernization campaign strategy to rapidly drive awareness and build pipeline
- Evangelize for Cloud Application Modernization solution and best practices via marketing events, webinars, social media and other channels
- Serve as the for Cloud Application Modernization spokesperson with press, analysts and at industry events
- Develop and drive the complete launch plan for Cloud Application Modernization products
- 10 or more years of product marketing experience with a track record of leading product marketing teams and delivering compelling, breakthrough content in an enterprise software environment. Experience in Cloud Application Modernization is must.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the App Modernization market and solutions, customer pain points, competition and trends
- Experience with content development for complex products sold to Cloud Application owners/buyers and IT is strongly desired
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, especially the ability to convert complex ideas into simple messages
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with peer and senior technical customer users/buyers to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging and product features
- Ability to create data-driven go-to-market plans and adjust based on data analysis, market feedback and corporate strategy evolution
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling and creative content that stands out
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director, Product Marketing, Cloud Application Modernization
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US