Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28810
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – Enterprise
Job Profile Summary
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are responsible for marketing Informatica’s products and/or services by leveraging a multi-channel approach that consists of but not limited to telephone, email, and LinkedIn to engage new prospects and/or existent customers. Specifically, this role supports North America Enterprise level accounts which are companies that have annual revenues between $5B and $20B. In this role, the primary focus area is to generate discovery meetings with prospects and customers to source and qualify opportunities that will be transitioned to field sales to progress towards close. In addition to this primary focus, this role also drives attendance to events by prospects and customers to lead to more discovery meetings to uncover and qualify sales accepted opportunities. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly meetings and pipeline goals.
- Regularly aligns with the Enterprise Field Sales and extended team to drive communication and strategy for assigned accounts and territories.
- Identifies qualified sales accepted opportunities in assigned accounts, territory, or sales regions.
- Interacts with customer and business decision-makers via telephone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Updates prospect and customer activities in the company's CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective prospecting management.
- Sets and participates in qualified introductory meetings for the extended sales team.
- Nurtures and qualifies early-stage opportunities to transition to sales accepted opportunities for Field Sales to progress to close.
- Exceeds weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quotas.
- Share best practices with team members and ideas for improving established processes and procedures.
- Regularly provides reports detailing activity and forecast.
Knowledge & Skills
- Works towards well-defined sales support objectives with an ability to quickly adapt based on results stemming from established processes and procedures for supporting the discovery and qualification of the company’s solution opportunities.
- Applies critical thinking to make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Collaborates well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales objectives.
- Aspiration for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification.
- Effective internal and customer communication skills.
- Aptitude for conceptualizing the importance and role data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and/or Business Intelligence needs and challenges.
- General business acumen coupled with technical context for strategizing go to market plans for assigned accounts.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience
- BA/BS degree is preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US