Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28818
Position Title: Senior Escalation Manager
Escalation Managers work closely with both the customer and Informatica parties to make sure problems and success criteria are clearly understood, that there is a well-defined action plan to achieve success and that communications are clear and predictable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures all accountable parties execute on success plan activity and that all stakeholders receive updates pertinent to their level of involvement.
• Serves as the single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues.
• Takes an ownership role on escalating critical customer issues and help drive through resolution.
• Tracks/analyzes trends and create reports on escalated issues.
• Assists global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution.
• Ensures the customer’s voice is heard throughout the support process.
• Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership.
• Set correct expectations and drives relief and resolution through effective communication.
• Monitors progress of incidents and works with Product Management and R&D teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are effectively working on the issue.
• Identifies areas of improvement in relation to Informatica products.
• Collaborates with the Global Escalation Management team to ensure process alignment and best practice refinement.
• Reviews root cause of escalations and works with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of Informatica products and services.
• Creates and maintains lines of communication with internal resources (Sales, Professional Services, Support, and R&D).
What Success Looks Like
• This is the fully qualified, career oriented, journey level position.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
• Will gain software industry experience and strong familiarity with newer technical trends such as Software as a Service and Big Data.
• Will gain understanding of Data Management in general, to include data warehousing, master data management, and data quality.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Experience with Customer Support or Account Management.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Escalation Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US