Full stack Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28823
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
The Data Quality team is a part of Informatica’s Data Quality and Security Group. The team provides core data quality functionality that underlies fundamental components of Informatica’s product set, including Master Data Management, Data domain discovery, and Big data management. This team are working hard to bring more of the core data quality value into the cloud.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software to join the data quality group. In this role, you will be responsible for design, development and delivery of a product feature or component. You will work in a delivery focused environment, delivering new product features and improvements in two-week sprints as part of a larger, time-bound, release. Your technical skills will be critical to delivery from release to release.
Our Ideal Candidate
We want you to be a strong technical member with excellent coding skills. We would like you to embrace complex problems and provide practical, robust, solutions including tests to protect from future changes. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. Having an excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines is quite important. You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for others to follow.
As an integral part of the data quality R&D team you will be responsible for the following
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Handling customers escalations that are routed to R&D from Global customer support (would require you to re-prioritize your tasks efficiently)
- Gathering and interpreting broad requirement specifications from customers/Product Management that are not yet fully defined.
- Producing technical tasks from product stories to define the technical delivery.
- Estimating tasks, identifying risks, and meeting project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing distributed workplace
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other team members
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with Maven, and Linux is desirable
- Experience with database concepts, SQL programming is a plus
- One, or more, years of experience in developing innovative enterprise products
- Familiar with open-source frameworks and API standards.
- Strong understanding of Object oriented design and programming.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Agile process will be an added advantage
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Full stack Developer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN