Principal Enablement Program Mgr.
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28853
Position Title: Sr Principal Enablement Program Mgr
Sales Enablement Program Manager – North America
As a pivotal member of the Enablement team, this individual contributor role will be responsible for driving the implementation of key initiatives that support our client-facing teams in North America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Focus on the overall success of Sales new hires to include leading a cross-functional team to accelerate ramp time. Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Demand generation programs for new account managers
- Mastery of onboarding materials
- Content (Product, Journey & Competitive)
- Resources (Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal, Deal Desk, etc.)
- Invest in channels
- Tools to succeed
- Sales process
What Success Looks Like
- Interface fluently across key platforms and tools including: Sales CRM, Content repository, Marketing Automation and overall enablement tools.
- Advocate for region-specific business requirements across global client engagement, sales planning, and campaign initiatives and processes. Need to focus locally but think globally.
- Oversee and develop key internal reporting and metrics to substantiate program compliance and demonstrate success.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross-functional briefings.
- Drive regional adoption and participation in enablement programs.
- Provide qualified direct support of Account Managers and Sales Leadership as it relates to program implementation.
- Minimum 6+ total years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of sales management experience is preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Enablement Program Mgr.
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US