Principal Enablement Program Mgr.
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28853
Position Title: Sr Principal Enablement Program Mgr
Sales Enablement Program Manager – North America
As a pivotal member of the Enablement team, this individual contributor role will be responsible for driving the implementation of key initiatives that support our client-facing teams in North America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Focus on the overall success of Sales new hires to include leading a cross-functional team to accelerate ramp time. Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Demand generation programs for new account managers
- Mastery of onboarding materials
- Content (Product, Journey & Competitive)
- Resources (Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal, Deal Desk, etc.)
- Invest in channels
- Tools to succeed
- Sales process
What Success Looks Like
- Interface fluently across key platforms and tools including: Sales CRM, Content repository, Marketing Automation and overall enablement tools.
- Advocate for region-specific business requirements across global client engagement, sales planning, and campaign initiatives and processes. Need to focus locally but think globally.
- Oversee and develop key internal reporting and metrics to substantiate program compliance and demonstrate success.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross-functional briefings.
- Drive regional adoption and participation in enablement programs.
- Provide qualified direct support of Account Managers and Sales Leadership as it relates to program implementation.
- Minimum 6+ total years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of sales management experience is preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Enablement Program Mgr.
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US