Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28856
Position Title: Senior Director, Finance
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner with experience in SaaS business model transformation, AWS usage / cost metrics and Cloud P&L experience to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As our Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner, you will be responsible for partnering with Product Management to identify Cloud COGS drivers, R&D spending in relation to product roadmap and partner with IT and R&D to develop new reporting systems. In the role of Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Cloud P&L, detailed by product family
- Fully vetted and configurable COGS model for Cloud business
- End-to-end process and financials for Cloud business – i.e. partner with functions with respect to development, offerings, GTM, Commissions
- Gross Margin calculator to facilitate customer deal analysis for Cloud offerings
- Usage and cost metrics for cloud vendors (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Deliver an enterprise data-warehouse-based Cloud customer usage tracker for reporting and analysis (installations, IPU usage)
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop methodology to track and report on customer IPU usage
- Partner with IT and R&D to develop new reporting systems that will be required to track and report on customer cloud/IPU usage
- Partner with Product Management, Strategy, and Sales to understand Cloud strategy and deployment methodologies
- Assist with on-premise to cloud migration analysis
- Partner with Deals Desk team to run margin analysis for Cloud customer engagements
- Organize and oversee the development of the annual financial and operating plan; consult with and influence senior executives and business unit leadership on finance strategy
- Set and execute an efficient planning process that aligns functional groups to produce an integrated, company-wide plan.
- Provide leadership with real-time awareness of operating trends and financial progress.
- Guide management of expenses at the operating level, including headcount decisions, systems and other investments.
- Provide clear, timely and accurate reporting for C-suite and business unit leaders; supply the executive team and operating leadership with financial reporting to support data-driven decision-making.
- Deep understanding of the SaaS business model and key drivers of SaaS growth and profitability improvements
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of communicating complex financial information in an easy to understand format. Able to interact comfortably with the executive management team
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality
- Proven business relationship, communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Demonstrate independent problem solving and strategic thinking abilities
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to positively contribute to overall success of the team
What We’d Like to See
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Knowledge of AWS is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related relevant areas
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director, Cloud FP&A Business Partner
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US