Delivery Lead, ASEAN
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 28862
Position Title: Principal Delivery Manager
The Delivery Lead, ASEAN works closely with Professional Services Solution Architects, Project Consultants, Resource Management, and Consulting Managers to successfully engage and deliver upon IPS Professional Services, protect revenue and margins, and avoid cost overruns. This Delivery expert will act as a spokesperson providing relationship management and acts as a client liaison during delivery of professional services engagements.
Previously experienced in setting expectations around project timelines, deliverables, customer responsibilities, deliverable signoffs and change requests. This position is also responsible for maintaining client communication, high levels of customer satisfaction and overall management of customer relationship of the projects he/she is responsible for. This position also works with the delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions, raising Change Requests, and to ensure on-time delivery of projects supporting customer’s business needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with the delivery staff, account management team and customer stakeholders to understand business requirements and success criteria of IPS engagements as well as risk evaluation
- Accountable for a portfolio of engagements, ensuring resources, capacity, timelines, and dependencies are managed for successful project delivery with high client satisfaction.
- Partners with delivery staff and solutions architects to deliver professional services engagements.
- Responsible for preparing Project Charter, Resource/ Project plan, Project Status Reports, Project Closure reports in collaboration with internal and Customer project stakeholders.
- Sets expectations with customer stakeholders on project timelines, consultant schedules, project dependencies, task ownerships and milestone signoffs.
- Provides project expense management oversight and manages overall budget for the project.
- Works with customer Project/ Program Managers to Identify and mitigate risks within the engagement.
- Receives customer acceptance/ milestone signoffs of deliverables and/or manages necessary changes to statements of work.
- Responsible for creating Change Requests in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and jointly takes ownership of scope negotiation with customer counterparts.
- Proactively acts to prevent and/or address project overruns.
- Engages with senior-most external and internal stakeholders, where executive communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- Responsible for sending Customer Satisfaction surveys and ensuring engagements are compliant with internal IPS Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Produces project summary/ closure reports and does hand-off to Customer Success team.
- At this level, incumbents are likely to be aligned to a geo-specific region, industry vertical, product specific, or major account sub-set (Enterprise, Strategic, Commercial, etc.) with multiple, complex engagements within their portfolio.
- Establish good working relationship with internal and external Project stakeholders.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise to quickly understand project success criteria, business priorities, customer expectations, strategy, and direction to successfully orchestrate project resources leading to successful outcomes.
- A well rounded delivery lead from a Project background strong in discovery strategy
- Holds expert-level experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways to achieve favorable outcomes for both Customer and Informatica.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
- Functional understanding of Data Management concepts focused on Data Lakes, Data Governance, Big Data and 360 Engagements.
- Prior experience in end to end Project/ Program Management of multi-consultant & multi-month Data Management projects.
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills - ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear recommendations to senior leadership.
- Strong expertise in multitasking and handling multiple customer engagements at a given point of time.
- PMP or other relevant Project Management Certifications is preferred.
- 10 years of overall experience with relevant Project/ Program management experience preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Lead, ASEAN
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG