Lead QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28885
Position Title: Lead QA Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Lead QA Engineer with experience in developing software products to join our team in Bangalore.
Informatica Cloud (http://www.informaticacloud.com/) is an Integration Platform offered as a Service (iPaaS) on Cloud. We are a team of product engineers building infrastructure to deliver data and application integration, data management and data analytics services to customers on Cloud. The team comprises of diverse, experienced technologists who enjoy working in fast paced delivery model with high performance work culture.
As our Lead QA Engineer, you will be responsible for working on the Cloud Application Integration team and will be responsible for testing and automating tests to deliver a high-quality product. In the role of Lead QA Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Lead QA Engineer, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Core Java, TestNG, Selenium, JUnit
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop stable and reliable test automations
- Automate performance, stress and longevity testing
- Understand requirements and translate them into test plans and test cases
- Develop excellent understanding of the products and contribute to future product roadmap and goals
- Mentor and work with junior engineers to deliver features end-to-end
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Review test plans, test cases and documentation and provide feedback
- Conduct technical job interviews.
- Do what it takes to make a cloud application work end-to-end: handle customer and production issues, manage test environments and automations and work with Dev to ensure good quality
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools
- 6 to 9 years’ professional product software development and test automation experience
- Understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments
- Experience in Core Java, Relational Databases and test automation tools and frameworks, and application servers like Tomcat
- Experience in UI and backend (through REST and SOAP APIs) testing and automation
- Experience in performance testing (UI and API)
- Knowledge and experience of performance testing tools and concepts
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter
What We’d Like to See
- Working knowledge of Java application servers like Tomcat.
- Experience using lightweight and/or agile methods is desirable
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead QA Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN