Partner Alliances, Sales Manager
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 28917
Position Title: Senior Manager, Partner Alliances
The Partner and Alliances Ecosystem team at Informatica is one of Informatica’ s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by partnering with the world’s leading Systems Integrators, ISV and Value-Added Resellers (VARS) companies to deliver high-value solutions to customer needs. The Informatica Partner and Alliances business is comprised of an ecosystem of partners including Global System Integrators (GSI), Strategic Regional Channel and Consulting Partners, Value Added Distributors (VAD) and the top ISVs in the market.
Informatica is looking for a GSI Partner Sales Manager in ASEAN (including India and Korea) to join an established business. You will be managing a complex and often changing and evolving GSIs partner landscape. You will be helping to shape Informatica’s path for the future, in what is an extremely exciting time to be in the heart of the Data driven market. You will get ample opportunity to leverage your expertise in collaborative leadership to set vision and direction as well as maintain momentum for this significant division of the Informatica business.
You will be required to define, promote and drive the Informatica’s partner strategy with the GSI partners such as Accenture and Deloitte, which are established in the region, and develop and grow the partnership with Cognizant.
The primary objective of this role is to build, grow and maintain the business, drive incremental sales revenue and pipeline targets, and develop Informatica capacity and capability with and through the GSI partners via strategic joint events and sales collaboration activities i.e. Account Planning sessions, Joint sales calls or joint customer meetings and Ongoing Enablement Programs. This is a Singapore based role and will be reporting in the Managing Director, ASEAN.
Key stakeholders include Strategic Alliances, Marketing, Cloud, ISV’s and GSI relationships. You will also work very closely with the sales team and Tier 1 partners to truly take ownership over a well-established process.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are a natural leader with sharp and proven business development and relationship skills, who strives for excellence.
- You have experience managing Global and Local Systems Integrators, OEM’s, ISV’s, VAR/VAD’s
- You have proven revenue generation experience and track record of over-achieving targets with and through the GSI partners in the market.
- Strong Understanding and Experience of the Enterprise Cloud Data Management Market
- Able to represent Informatica to develop and grow relationships with the GSI partners
- You possess good communication, relationship, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You possess leadership experience
- Effective in articulating the Informatica value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types –Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Self-Starter and Highly motivated to drive and build GSI partner business
- You have advanced problem-solving skills which allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Significant experience in developing comprehensive Partner strategies and leads a team toward results excellence.
- Establish key executive and senior level relationships with the GSI partners and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica products and partner offering(s)
- Evangelize the platform, representing Informatica at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances and Customer Support
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic Joint Business and GTM programs with the GSI partners. This includes overviewing content and Marketing Development Funds (MDF).
- Cultivate deep relationships with partner field sales, channel and marketing organizations to achieve both territory coverage and aggressive growth.
- Develop and drive Informatica’ s Technical and Sales Enablement program with GSI partners.
- Work collaboratively with Informatica GSI Alliances and platform product managers.
- Drive visibility within the industry via a partner program to ensure Informatica is top of mind with potential business and strategic partners.
- Works with senior leadership team to ensure proper staffing and budgeting in order to structure, manage, and grow the partner sales team and program.
- Drive incremental Partners Sourced business opportunities with and through GSI Partners in the market.
- Accurately forecasts organizational results and opportunities, as well as provide qualitative and quantitative input for strategic decisions.
- Build Revenue plans with partners and roll up forecasts for the company.
- Actively engaging in C-Level meetings to grow our business with the GSI Partners
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience working with GSIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background and experience
- Ideally worked with or for either Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant/ Tier 1 Regional Systems Integrators.
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Alliances, Sales Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG