Principal Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28924
Position Title: Product Manager 5
Informatica is currently looking for a Product Manager / Principal Product Manager for Cloud Data management/Integration Team in Bangalore.
As a Product Manager or Principal Product Manager, you will join a team that owns the build, delivery, and success of Informatica’s horizontal and Industry Cloud Data management/Integration
solutions. You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver world class solutions, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand needs and preferences as well as collaborate with other talented peers to help evangelize and implement your solutions.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Work with customers, field organizations and other Platform PMs to capture product requirements and feedback
- Create use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development.
- Collaborate with user designers and engineering to deliver world class products for business users with modern data visualization
- Develop ecosystem partners to deliver Industry offerings that include Industry Data Models, Data as a Service, end-to-end business process, etc.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations
- Nurturing customers and securing them as references
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills with proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Experience in SaaS/ Cloud Native products
- Experience in Automation and Cloud Migrations
- Experience in Cloud Datawarehouse/Data Lake
- Experience with Partner Integration work – Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge on Data science & machine learning platforms.
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge and leadership skills to make strategic product decisions. You will continue to analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds and enhances.
- You will be responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the cross functional team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- You will own the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN