Customer Success Manager
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 28926
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Informatica is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager with prior experience in either Technical Consulting, Professional Services, Presales or Product Support, with domain knowledge in Data Management, to join our Customer Success team in Europe. This is a techno-functional role.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. In the role of Customer Success Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced technical environment. Working as the Customer Success Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute customer success plans, onboarding, tracking and reporting on key metrics and deliverables for customer’s product adoption and renewal success
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer’s executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case & strategy, allowing the full potential of their Informatica solution to be realized.
- Become an evangelist for all Informatica products.
- Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage a diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include driving internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of customer initiatives can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
- Design metrics and measures for determining the ROI on Informatica products by the customer.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
- Identify up-sell, growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract.
- Bring together cross-function teams and senior stakeholders to proactively resolve customer pain-points.
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in a highly technical environment i.e. proven ability to drive technical conversations.
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively within a highly effective team.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in the field of technical support, professional services, technical consulting, account management with exposure to project or programme management.
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients in the Enterprise Software space.
- Demonstrable consultative selling skills.
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive-level relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations.
- BA/BS degree(or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Through successful and trusted collaboration with Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales, you will have ensured Informatica consistently delivers overall superior service and support to our customers using Informatica’s products & solutions. In so doing, customers will have become Informatica advocates and reference customers.
Nice to Have
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage multiple customers.
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Informatica’s products is a plus.
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB