Senior Content Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28929
Position Title: Senior Technical Writer
The Knowledge Base (KB) team is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS). Content Analysts are primarily responsible for editing and publishing technical articles, monitoring site traffic and content adoption by customers, designing and reviewing support videos and multimedia modules, executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities, authoring end-user manuals, and publishing blogs in-house and on the company websites.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to create and manage the content within our internal and external Knowledge Base. In this role, you will be required to use your writing and editing skills to ensure that the knowledge base articles published are of highest quality. Understanding of the workings of a support organization, content management, and search engine optimization are critical for this role.
As an integral part of the KB team, you will be expected to:
- Edit Knowledge Base articles for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica's commitment to quality
- Ensure timely availability and search-ability of highly technical documents in Informatica Knowledge Base for our customers
- Review the content consumption by customers and devise strategies to ensure better adoption
- Plan, develop, and write highly technical information that describes the functionality and behavior of Informatica products
- Gather information from technical specialists and SMEs and write FAQs, technical tips, and white papers on common problems reported by customers
- Understand and gain hands on experience on Informatica products
- 3+ years in the field of technical writing/content management/knowledge management
- Proficiency of Knowledge Base concepts is mandatory
- Understanding of a CRM and KCS compliant authoring system such as Salesforce is recommended
- Understanding of site traffic analysis, HTML, Web concepts, and hands-on experience in video editing or with tools such as Omniture, Woopra, or Walk Me is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/English/Journalism or equivalent technical experience
- Certification in Technical Writing or Instructional Design will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Content Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN