Senior Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28930
Position Title: Sr Market Research Analyst
The Marketing insights team is a group of passionate, seasoned and very dynamic marketers responsible and accountable for driving the Informatica brand and creating impactful marketing programs that deliver leads and pipeline across the Informatica product family.
You will be responsible for detail reporting and tracking of all marketing campaigns and channel performance for our various digital marketing initiatives. Your day-to-day activities entails building and adoption of analytical reports and dashboards in the BI tool - Tableau across the marketing organization. Conceptually, you understand data sources and the relationship within them both in terms of business context and in terms of cross referencing to join data sources.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a data driven, curious professional with the ability to see the forest, not just the trees. You work well in a collaborative environment with a global team; you enjoy teaching as much as cracking tough problems. You are able to get things done and ensure that we find more prospects, move them through the funnel, increase conversion rates every step along the way driving more revenue in the end.
Role: Senior Marketing Insights Analyst
Reporting to the Manager – Marketing Insights, you will:
• Meets with fellow marketers on a regular basis and captures reporting requirements and the business objectives for the specific reports.
• Develops and deliver standard and ad-hoc reports within the development timelines and in accordance with quality control, validation and change controls.
• Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and written documentation – to marketers and other stakeholders to ensure reports/dashboards are understood.
• Monitor reports and dashboards consumption by marketing team members in Tableau and find the root cause of reports that are not consumed; Research potential data issues discovered via reporting.
• Consolidate all marketing data into analytics platform (Marketing Data Lake) to draw unified, meaningful and impactful business insights, ingesting various transactional data sets to enable a bigger picture view.
• Work with various Marketing Teams to ensure they have the Analytics they need to drive effectiveness, teach them how to utilize Analytics, best practices
• Assist in the design and documentation of data infrastructure and technologies, work with the cross-functional and IT teams to build a massive marketing cube for advanced standard pipeline reports.
• Design, prototype, new unified tableau reports, leveraging new cube. Work to update the data lakes with new source, intent, and account data.
• Use Analytics within various tools – Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce etc. to capitalize on low hanging fruit in terms of business insights to move-the-needle for the business
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a field with a quantitative focus or a technical discipline
• 4 - 7 years of relevant professional experience working with large data sets.
• Highly analytical mindset with the ability to look at vast amounts of data and synthesize that information into intelligence that can be acted upon by the business
• Modern Digital Marketing business knowledge
• Database query proficiency in SQL with a working understanding of data models
• Consultative style; skilled in supporting internal customers
• Desire to learn knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau is preferred.
• Experience in at least one scripting language is big plus (R, Python preferred)
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and reporting skills
• Strong project/time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Self-motivated and deadline driven
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Research Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN