Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28933
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – Enterprise
Job Profile Summary
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are responsible for marketing Informatica’s products and/or services by leveraging a multi-channel approach that consists of but not limited to telephone, email, and LinkedIn to engage new prospects and/or existent customers. Specifically, this role supports North America Enterprise level accounts which are companies that have annual revenues between $5B and $20B. In this role, the primary focus area is to generate discovery meetings with prospects and customers to source and qualify opportunities that will be transitioned to field sales to progress towards close. In addition to this primary focus, this role also drives attendance to events by prospects and customers to lead to more discovery meetings to uncover and qualify sales accepted opportunities. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly meetings and pipeline goals.
- Regularly aligns with the Enterprise Field Sales and extended team to drive communication and strategy for assigned accounts and territories.
- Identifies qualified sales accepted opportunities in assigned accounts, territory, or sales regions.
- Interacts with customer and business decision-makers via telephone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Updates prospect and customer activities in the company's CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective prospecting management.
- Sets and participates in qualified introductory meetings for the extended sales team.
- Nurtures and qualifies early-stage opportunities to transition to sales accepted opportunities for Field Sales to progress to close.
- Exceeds weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quotas.
- Share best practices with team members and ideas for improving established processes and procedures.
- Regularly provides reports detailing activity and forecast.
Knowledge & Skills
- Works towards well-defined sales support objectives with an ability to quickly adapt based on results stemming from established processes and procedures for supporting the discovery and qualification of the company’s solution opportunities.
- Applies critical thinking to make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Collaborates well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales objectives.
- Aspiration for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification.
- Effective internal and customer communication skills.
- Aptitude for conceptualizing the importance and role data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and/or Business Intelligence needs and challenges.
- General business acumen coupled with technical context for strategizing go to market plans for assigned accounts.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience
- BA/BS degree is preferred
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Development Representative
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US