Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28947
Position Title: Senior Manager, Information Technology
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence with experience in Data, Reporting & Analytics to join our team in Redwood City, CA
As a Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for engaging and delivering the Analytical needs for the Sales, Marketing & Customer Support Business teams.
What You’ll Do
● Be the subject matter expert in all of Sales, Marketing & Customer Support related datasets and processes
● Analyze requirements, determine optimal solutions and determine gap from current state, dependencies and risks
● Collaborate with India based Development team, ensuring new functionality meets business objectives when delivered
● Extend Data Governance framework to cover Sales, Marketing and other Business Functions
● 8+ years as a Senior Analyst or Business Intelligence Manager in the Sales, Marketing and Customer Support domain
● Knowledge of relevant technology such as Salesforce, Marketo, Azure, Tableau, Microstrategy, Oracle
What Does Success Look Like?
• Develop business requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, functional specifications, user acceptance test scripts and other supporting documentation for Analytics initiatives
• Develop dashboard and report mockups with respect to the UI Best Practices and have impactful UI Design
• Set Project Charter and communicate status regularly with stakeholders/executive sponsors
Nice to Have
• Experience with Subscription Business Model
• Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
• Familiarity with Informatica EDC/Axon, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US