Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28970
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer
This key individual will serve as Technical Support champion for both internal and external customers. The Technical Support Engineer will exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in order to meet all requirements for the customer.
Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica software products.
Manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
Mentor and assist junior engineers to define action plans towards successful issue resolution and ensure customer satisfaction
Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Review business procedures and processes to improve Quality of service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Strong experience in Linux OS scripting and architecture
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Databricks, Big Data technologies or Informatica Data Quality
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN