Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28985
Position Title: Accountant
We are an International GL Team under the Finance group of Informatica. We support our Internal clients for all the General Ledger activities and ensure that their books are closed accurately, performing end to end GL activities that includes finalization of books, Audit, Tax filings, and Fixed assets. We act in a trusted partnership with the business and provide them good and efficient support.
We are looking for a motivated and collaborative individual with strong Accounting knowledge and communication skills to join our growing and fast-paced GL Team. The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on Shared Service Accounting and Finance Team.
Our Ideal Candidate
Candidate with good accounting experience in GL Accounting and Fixed Assets. Will assume an important role in accounting and working with the team to improve and troubleshoot issues. Have a positive, “can-do” attitude, great communication skills, and ready to jump in and make things happen.
- Transition new accounting processes.
- Improve existing Accounting processes.
- Ensure error-free and timely submission of Tasks.
- Assist in analyzing, exploring, and evaluating all areas of Accounting like Cash Management, GL, Fixed Assets, other Adhoc requirements, etc.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams and Local Finance teams.
- Degree/Master’s degree in Accounting
- 7 to 8 years’ experience in Accounting with MNC.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications tools and ERP Experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a distributed team
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Accountant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN