Digital Marketing Performance Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28993
Position Title: Principal Online Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Performance Manager, you will be responsible for collaborating closely with our Media and Web channel leads, Field Marketing / MDRs and Marketing Ops team to deliver performance measurement of our digital programs to maximize pipeline creation and reach into our targeted audiences and accounts from Digital-marketing sourced channels. In the role of Digital Marketing Performance Manager, you are digital-native, with an exceptionally well-versed understanding of multi-channel approaches. Candidates must possess strong project management, communication, analytical, and organizational skills. Specific areas of responsibility for the Digital Marketing Performance Manager include presenting actionable analysis and insights to help make performance improvement recommendations, closed loop tuning of our programs and investments, and evolving digital industry best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor and deliver holistic readouts of digital marketing programs to ensure performance and pace to hit pipeline and growth targets
- Establish a forecast for each channel and make recommendations on budget allocation and goals
- Leverage marketing attribution data to inform decision-making and optimizations
- Identify and troubleshoot performance downtrends
- Work with media and web channel leads to define requirements related to reporting, analytics, trending, and liaise with Marketing Ops team to operationalize visualized reporting sources
- Serve as a liaison with Field Marketing and Sales to review performance KPIs (marketing funnel, ROAS, lead progression etc.), and make recommendations to address downward trends, and opportunities to accelerate pipeline growth and velocity.
- Partner with Marketing Ops to evolve digital marketing reporting and consolidate results into dashboard; and digital / technology requirements to rapidly advance digital maturity
- Manage consolidation of performance data for planning and the quarterly business review (QBR) process, with keen focus to help others understand what drives results
- Ensure consistency, scale of channel strategies, and activation activities and bi-directional feedback loop from regional teams to global teams
- Craft horizon planning calendar to guide us, look holistically across all touch points, refine, and optimize
- Research competitor dynamics and capabilities as well as voice of the customer to ensure we are driving customer centric, competitive programs
- Stays current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 8+ years digital marketing analytically-driven experience, in B2B SaaS technology category
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with major Area of concentration in Finance, Accounting, Statistics
- Highly analytical with A/B testing mindset, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance as core competencies
- Experience transforming organizations to be more digitally-focused
- Excel ninja with experience in analytics and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display and programmatic platforms
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of program
- Able to build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Must be an organized and motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills who thrives on working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational and prioritization skills, keen attention to detail.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your Digital data and insights prowess to inform Informatica’s Digital growth marketing strategy and investment portfolio, and campaign planning and execution roadmaps – at scale around the globe.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a global to regional operating model within the B2B tech space.
- Focus on staying current with emerging opportunities across the Digital Marketing landscape.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Performance Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US