Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28995
Position Title: Principal Content Producer
Informatica is currently looking for a Content Manager with experience in creating compelling and impactful content to join our team in Redwood City.
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for content creation and promotion of content across channels as well as ensuring optimal SEO. In the role of Content Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Content Manager you must be a strong writer across channels, ensure content is written in a modern, conversational style, and align with SEO goals.
What You’ll Do
- Create tailored content across channels, including emails, web, blogs, virtual summits, webinars, social, paid media, etc.
- Effectively write in conversational and punchy language.
- Ensure all content meets SEO goals.
- Work across teams for optimal content promotion.
- Manage content marketing process from start to finish.
- Regularly report out on content marketing performance.
- Develop promotion kits, including banner content, social content, paid media content etc.
- 10+ years of writing experience across various channels.
- Great collaboration skills to work across marketing and sales teams.
- Exceptional writer who enjoys writing conversational, witty content.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills to get the job done fast.
- Strong portfolio of writing demonstrating different styles of writing.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Increase in SEO performance
- Increase in content performance across channels
- Increase in pipeline and MQLs for emails and nurture.
Nice to Have
- A strong background in enterprise software
- Experience with data management portfolio
- Experience in long form and short form writing
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Content Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US