Content Marketing Manager
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28995
Position Title: Principal Content Producer
Informatica is currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager with experience in creating compelling and impactful content to join our team in Redwood City.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for content creation and promotion of content across channels as well as ensuring optimal SEO. In the role of Content Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Content Marketing Manager you must be a strong writer across channels, ensure content is written in a modern, conversational style, and align with SEO goals.
What You’ll Do
- Create tailored content across channels, including emails, web, blogs, virtual summits, webinars, social, paid media, etc.
- Effectively write in conversational and punchy language.
- Ensure all content meets SEO goals.
- Work across teams for optimal content promotion.
- Manage content marketing process from start to finish.
- Regularly report out on content marketing performance.
- Develop promotion kits, including banner content, social content, paid media content etc.
- 10+ years of writing experience across various channels.
- Great collaboration skills to work across marketing and sales teams.
- Exceptional writer who enjoys writing conversational, witty content.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills to get the job done fast.
- Strong portfolio of writing demonstrating different styles of writing.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Increase in SEO performance
- Increase in content performance across channels
- Increase in pipeline and MQLs for emails and nurture.
Nice to Have
- A strong background in enterprise software
- Experience with data management portfolio
- Experience in long form and short form writing
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Content Marketing Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US