Senior Field Marketing Manager, (NW & Central EMEA)
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 28997
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager, with experience in a B2B role in the Enterprise Software industry, to join our EMEA Field Marketing team. Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands your role will have a strong focus on the Benelux plus Nordics & DACH market.
As an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible for building and executing an integrated field marketing plan that meets the agreed marketing contribution targets. You will work closely together with your field marketing team members and with a variety of important stakeholders e.g. Regional Sales Directors, Global Marketing teams, etc.
In a fast-paced, ever-changing, and rapidly growing market, you will know how to develop and execute successful marketing initiatives and campaigns to build awareness, create demand, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close.
What'll You Do
- Develop and execute a quarterly integrated field marketing plan in close collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Run a variety of different marketing activities to meet the agreed goals with a focus on events, including Informatica driven physical and virtual events as well as 3rd party industry conference sponsorships.
- Leverage EMEA and Global campaigns and assets by adapting them to local marketing requirements.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing activities and ROI to determine success and forecast for potential future investment.
- Manage your program's budget.
- Become a trusted advisor to Regional Sales Directors and the sales team in all things marketing i.e. pipeline creation, nurturing and acceleration.
- Align closely with the sales team in terms of pre/post-event communication and event promotion strategy.
- Represent Informatica to counterparts at partners, agencies and outside vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including fluent written and spoken in Dutch and English
- Masters degree, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or similar.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment (preferably IT).
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills.
- Reliable team player with an optimistic, positive attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with sales executives, account managers and other stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully building and executing an integrated field marketing plan with a focus on events.
- High proficiency with office productivity and marketing applications (Salesforce, Marketo, MS Teams, MS Office).
- Openness to embrace and develop new ideas and concepts.
- Tech savviness and knowledge of the latest B2B marketing concepts (Inbound/Content Marketing, Digital/Social, Account-Based Marketing).
What Does Success Look Like?
- When we are successful, we're always winning as a team. That's why at Informatica, collaboration and teaming across regional and organizational boundaries is key. Openness, curiosity, creativity and solid skills in marketing techniques, knowledge of our solutions and the marketplace are key ingredients for creating a successful marketing plan that delivers tangible results.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Field Marketing Manager, (NW & Central EMEA)
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL