MDM, Consultant (Master Data Management), ANZ
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 29005
Position Title: Consultant PS
As a Consultant, you will provide Informatica product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customers’ data management projects. You will work closely with the customers, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled consultant with knowledge in MDM and DQ administration and support activities, MDM Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience.
What You’ll Do
- The Consultant is responsible for providing industry leading Consulting Services to Informatica customers utilizing Informatica products
- This role includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Support variety of Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and IDQ, ActiveVOS, C360, Informatica Cloud Services products.
- Proactively work with the team on managing and monitoring customer environments
- Develop, test and deploy MDM solutions in accordance with customers schedule
- Support enhancement on the different areas of implemented product/s
- Document and review requirements, services requests, enhancements, operational activities, technical and specifications changes
- Support EBF’s and HF’s upgrades and installation related issues
- Perform and validate upgrades, fixes, new modules, 3rdparty files, SR’s and enhancements as per customer requests.
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- 4 to 6 years of overall experience working in Data management products
- Proficient/hands-on experience in MDM, DQ, Platform configuration and install, HF/EBF upgrades
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Web Services and BES
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Experience in working on cloud environments as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Informatica products automation w.r.t. monitoring systems
- Experience in Java, J2EE environment
- Experience in application servers (JBOSS and/or WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong client facing negotiation, communication, issue resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Willingness to travel - Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge and consulting skills to solve customers’ complex business problems by seamless implementation of Informatica products.
The ideal candidate possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills, responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you all also be able to:
- Support Product related issues
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted team player
- Adapt to customers’ work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Familiarity with BI and ETL tools (Informatica Power Center, ICRT, etc.)
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
- Experience in data quality tools as Address Doctor is a plus
- Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
- Experience with optimization of high-volume databases
Alternative Location(s) : Melbourne
Community / Marketing Title: MDM, Consultant (Master Data Management), ANZ
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU