Strategic Account Manager, FSI
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 29030
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for an Strategic Account Manager, FSI with experience in selling into the Financial Services and Insurance industries to join our winning team.
The Strategic Account Manager, FSI directly sells cloud and software subscription solutions across the breadth of the company’s products to drive net new revenue growth. Strategic Account Manager, FSI develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory to maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. The role is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer’s location may be regularly expected as appropriate and key to the performance of the role.
What You’ll Do
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling the company’s products and services.
- Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature, where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of cloud and/or software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Strong cloud solution and subscription selling experience within the Azure, AWS, Google, and/or Oracle ecosystem preferred.
- Effective working relationship experience with large global systems integrators like Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, Cognizant, KPMG, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
What Does Success Look Like?
- Seen as an advisor to high level leadership and influencers within the territory accounts.
- Mastery on how Informatica supports the clients’ mission and the practical application of it.
- Deep understanding of current cloud initiatives or programs and the role Informatica can play in them.
- Able to articulate the short- and long-term opportunity for Informatica to internal stakeholders.
- Able to consistently forecast and deliver revenue contributions in months and quarters.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : New York
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Manager, FSI
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US