Presales Support Associate
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29040
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 1
PreSales Support Engineer
As a PreSales Support Engineer, you'll be responsible for providing pre-sales systems and/or services support for the field and/or partner organizations. Services-focused support staff provides RFP/Security Document support, run standard product demonstrations, and may run core product workshops.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides Request for Proposal support to field and partner organizations.
- Performs standard product demos and delivers core product workshops.
- Processes and fulfills security document request tickets.
- Presales support is typically on areas like Security Documents, RFP response, and RFIs.
- Serves as point-of-contact with various internal teams to manage responses to document requests.
Knowledge & Skills
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision-making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Works with team-level impact and collaborates with others to achieve objectives.
- Concept-level technical knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills are required, as well as written communication and presentation skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Presales Support Associate
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US