Senior IT Service Management Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29053
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Senior IT Service Management Analyst
Informatica IT is seeking a high-performing and results‑oriented IT Service Management professional to join our established ITSM team who can design, implement, review, and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes , developing process guides and mapping process work flows in IT Service Management Application – ServiceNow. The ideal candidate will also have a strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, with the ability to work with a ServiceNow developer to translate business requirements and get it implemented in ServiceNow ITSM Platform.
This role would act as a process manager for Service Request, Event, Incident, Change, Configuration, Problem, Knowledge, Asset and Configuration Management Processes. Additionally, initiate service management process improvements and influence service owners and business leaders to adopt and adapt ITIL best practices in the most efficient and effective way. This position will report to ITSM Manager and based at our Global Delivery Center in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Evangelize usage of ITSM/Agile best practices by IT teams and gather feedback on process improvements, process-tool integration gaps etc
- Act as a champion for ServiceNow IT Service Management application across informatica IT
- Lead and/or participate on designing, documenting, building and/or testing IT Service Management Process workflows on ServiceNow Platform
- Partner with other process owners/Stakeholders (IT Functional owners) to ensure alignment and the consistent and effective delivery of ITSM processes to the organization.
- Establish new or transform existing ITSM process with pragmatic approach – Automate the ITSM process work flows as much as possible with the ServiceNow ITSM application.
- Graduation or Post graduation from an accredited College/University
- Advanced English Fluency – Verbal and Written
- Minimum of 10 years of operational support experience as a process with ITIL Processes – Service Request, Event, Incident, Change, Configuration, Problem, Knowledge, Asset and Configuration Management.
- Implemented and supported ITSM process for enterprise level IT Service Support Model.
- Advanced working knowledge on Process and procedure documentation, Metrics/KPI reporting and analytics, Presentation skills and process visualization tools preferably MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Advanced working knowledge on ServiceNow ITSM Applications and well versed with out of the box functionalities/capabilities.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards customers with a “Can-Do” approach
- Ability to prioritize projects and efforts with minimum supervision and guidance with “Start to Finish” approach.
- Must be able to motivate others and work Collaboratively in a group to achieve common goals.
- Support the efforts for consistent ITSM Process training and collaboration, as well as mentoring junior team members.
- Knowledge with integrating Service Now with external SOAP and REST based web services
- ITIL Foundations v3 required (preference given for additional ITIL certification levels such as Expert).
- Flexibility to work in Europe time zone as and when required
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Service Management Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN