Manager, Internal Communication
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29061
Position Title: Manager, Internal Communications
Informatica is currently looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager with strong writing, content production and a passion for creating an amazing employee experience to join our team in Redwood City.
The Internal Communications Manager will be experienced at developing and publishing communications that help drive employee experience and engagement to build pride in the company’s purpose, priorities, and cultural values. You will engage with internal business stakeholders and systematically drive a superior level of content across all communication channels including Life@ - Informatica’s Intranet, Yammer, employee newsletters and other HR/employee communication. In the role of Internal Communications Manager you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Communication Platforms You’ll Use:
- Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Yammer
What You’ll Do
- Manage the Informatica employee intranet(Life@); includes content creation, and editing content (copy, imagery, video) post development to ensure consistency, as well as adherence to editorial standards and brand voice. Continuously improve employee experience to make it an interactive, fun and engaging communications platform
- Support executive communication,collaborating with internal teams to help connect our leaders with employees around the world
- Support experiences and events that positively engage Informatica’s employees. Scope includes but is not limited to Global All Hands, management meetings, company-wide employee events and senior leadership summits. This includes managing and facilitatingpresentation content for employee events
- Drive and/or develop content for the employee newsletter and other HR/employee communication channels including Yammer
- Establish and identify a communication cadence for each business function by partnering with a cross-company group of stakeholders to bring Informatica culture to life with enterprise-wide initiatives, programs and news
- 10+ years’ experience, including strong communications experience supporting corporate functions within a global organization
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- SharePoint online and UX information & design experience (not a developer or system admin)
- Includes strong editorial skills and creating harmonized “one-voice” content
- Strong understanding of employee engagement, change communications and employee event management
- Experience designing and executing content strategies with demonstrated expertise developing employee communications plans and campaigns
- Experience in listening or evaluation tools, analyzing insights, and iterating plans and leadership messaging accordingly
- Exhibits a ‘no-job-is-too-big-or-too-small’ attitude
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and pivoting in an ever-changing environment
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communication.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Your global out-of-the-box thinking when designing local communication initiatives that span multi-region, multi-culture and multi-generation audiences coupled with your passion for flawless execution of our integrated communications strategy, inspires, and engages Informatica employees in becoming the best brand ambassador
Nice to Have
- Experience using Adobe and InDesign software
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Video storyboarding & editing direction
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Internal Communication
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US