Sr. Principal Advisory Services Consultant
Location: City, US
Job Number: 29082
Position Title: Sr Principal Advisory Services Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for an Advisory Services Sr. Principal Consultant with practitioner experience leading large-scale data management and/or analytics initiatives. Must have experience implementing data governance programs, defining vision and data strategy with an ability to influence peers and senior leadership to gain “buy in” to the strategy and overall business value of Informatica Products & Solutions to join our Professional Services team.
More management consultant than pure technologist, the Advisory Services Sr. Principal Consultant is a unique and highly visible role within Informatica. You’re a practitioner at heart, and you understand what it takes to implement data and analytics solutions that make valuable business outcomes possible. As an Advisory Services Sr. Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering business consulting services to key customers and prospects both in-person and remotely. The Advisory Services Sr. Principal Consultant must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and have strong business, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with high-profile customers and connect their strategic business goals to Informatica’s technical capabilities.
- Support the pre-sales and post-sales customer journey and develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and partners.
- Lead workshops to engage customer business and technology teams, determine use cases and strategies, help prospective customers craft their data management program approach and roadmap, design programs, and advise on best practices for driving cultural change and adoption through data
- Identify new business opportunities for Informatica sales and professional services through strategic customer engagement
- Help build the Informatica brand by publishing white papers and blogs and supporting Informatica marketing events as an industry thought leader
- Participate in the development of new Advisory service offerings, including concept, positioning, collateral, enablement, and rollout
- Be a true partner and trusted advisor to our customers while providing detailed expertise and exploring creative solutions.
- Minimum 12+ years working in a practitioner role in the data industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Proven ability to effectively work as a business-oriented consultant with all levels of and organization—from C-level to individual contributors
- Domain expertise across all areas of the data management lifecycle and capabilities, including master data, governance, cloud, data quality, data privacy, and data integration
- Passionate about data strategy and governance, and enjoy working with customers to solve business challenges
- Industry affiliations and/or certifications expected (DAMA, EDM, TDWI, etc.)
- Deep exposure to one or more industry verticals: manufacturing, retail, banking, etc.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your business and technology industry experience and executive communications and leadership skills to help your customers realize quantifiable business value and ongoing success from their data program investments.
Nice to Have
- Formal experience in a management consulting role
- Visibility and recognition in the data management industry through prior public speaking engagements, published articles, blogs or white papers
- Experience "selling" concepts and solutions within an organization or via a formal sales position
- PMP/PMI, CCMP, or similar certification
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Principal Advisory Services Consultant
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US