Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29127
Position Title: Principal Customer Success Technologist
We want a technically focused but strategically aware Data Management specialist who will work closely with the CSM team to evangelize, consult, train customers to realize value out of their investments in Informatica's products and help solve their Digital Transformation challenges. You will be part of Informatica’s Customer Success Management (CSM) organization focusing on the Cloud-First Cloud-Native and Data 4.0 strategy. As part of this team, you would be engaging with CSMs and customers to build, manage, execute, and maintain Checkpoint Services offerings for customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You're technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it's an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, or addressing technical pain points during the customer’s production adoption lifecycle you're willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel to engage face-to-face.
You'll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for conducting Checkpoint Services offerings for customers – building tools/utilities that probes Informatica products, identify issues in design, development, and implementation phase of a typical customer implementation life cycle.
You would be responsible for providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice. You would also be interacting closely with our Adoption services and Professional services and have a seamless handoff for broader services engagements. You will also work with the Product/Engineering Teams to understand best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs. In this role, you'll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement. Since the CSM team is responsible for Product Adoption and Renewal Protection, your role assumes significant importance for Informatica’s success.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in customer success team.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Compose and publish content such as external facing whitepapers, artifacts, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts and articles for technical/industry publications.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Technology
- 8-10 years of experience in Informatica Data Governance (DG) and emerging tech products - EDC, Axon, DQ, IICS etc.
- Expert-level skills in Informatica DG implementation - Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and/or Axon
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and webservices based solutions.
- Experience with AWS/Azure Cloud Ecosystem would be preferable.
- Scripting experience in Windows and UNIX flavors of operating system.
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
- Strong technical and business awareness.
- Industry sector knowledge preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Architect
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN