Head of Sales DACH
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 29144
Position Title: Senior Director, Field Sales
You’ll use your record of accomplishment to lead a team to sell enterprise software solutions and drive incremental licensing revenue through the management of all accounts within the DACH region. In this role you will effectively collaborate with other executives, including presales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners. You’ll use your experience with sales management to inspire and coach the team to surpass their sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have experience with structured management and sales techniques. Strong management skills and a demonstrable record of accomplishment with sales campaign delivery are your strong suits. Helping to expand sales within existing accounts and focusing on customer service while developing relationships with key decision makers are your cornerstones to success. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the systems and processes. Your keen planning and management abilities always consider the needs of the businesses, as well as how the competition factors into that need. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate into a executable sales plan
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others at all times
- Strategic thinking around operations and positioning to execute plans, and align others with plans
- Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal skills that can influence at senior levels
You will manage Regional Sales Directors whom are focused on driving pipeline and revenue growth within DACH. You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the sales territory, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to the area. You will take full responsibility for leading the team towards quota achievement, accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you’ll coach team members, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Informatica-related services and skills.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the team towards quota achievement goals
- Devote significant time towards mentoring, coaching and managing your Sales Directors
- Develop and maintain positive and influential relationships with direct reports
- Build and maintain positive relationships within Informatica and with customers at the management level
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories
- A minimum of 10 years of successful enterprise software sales management history in a related space
- Strong, proven track record of management and strategic selling
- Preferred experience with selling cloud software solutions
- Experience leading a team with enterprise and tactical business
- Personal experience closing multi-million dollar deals
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience
- History of exceeding quota
- Experience managing a team of 20+ people with $50 million+ quota
- Strong executive calling experience and presence.
- Professional demeanor, articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
Alternative Location(s) : Frankfurt or Munich
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Sales DACH
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE