Partner Operations Manager
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 29147
Position Title: Sr Sales Operations Analyst
As a Partner Program Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day to flow of the Channel business across ASEAN. The role is based in Singapore reporting to the Managing Director, Sales, ASEAN.
Partner Administration Management of the:
- Contractual Agreements, Due Diligence and Audit process required during the recruitment of new partners and renewal of existing ones
- Timely renewals of Agreements with VADs and VARs
- Onboarding process for new Partners, which will encompass – Educating Partners on the Partner Program and PARC, Enablement Program and Accreditation, and Registration Process
- Ongoing Deal Registration/Salesforce and tagging support/cadence
- Business analysis and reporting
Partner Enablement Programs coordination and support, which includes;
- Develop and maintain the APAC Partner Enablement Calendar
- Coordination of Partners attending INFA Enablement events/sessions/workshops (SKO, IW, Elevate, PowerUp Sessions, IPL, workshop, etc.)
- correspondence with PSMs & VADs
- communication of program activities, costs and logistics etc.
Partner Funds (MDF) Management
- Management of Channel Mechanics Funds Portal with VADs (onboarding, reporting, requisitions and point of contact)
- Weekly status calls with sales & marketing to discuss current activity schedule
- Weekly management of Channel Mechanic progress (monitoring requests, reporting usage, managing funds)
Maintaining of APAC Partner database and communication
- Work with APAC PSMs to maintain one complete & updated database for:
- communication to our partners
- Development of regional partner monthly newsletter
Partner Rebate Management
- Partner Education of Rebate Program and Process
- Liaise with Partners and Corporate Operations to ensure Rebate Calculations are correct
- Provide Partner Support around Rebate/Claims process
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Energetic self-starter who thrives on complex challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Visionary leader, adept at motivating and encouraging others to effectively achieve and surpass goals.
Possesses superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
Brings strong innovation and foresight skills, taking advantage of new opportunities and avoids or quickly solves problems.
Eager to juggle a myriad of projects and successfully nurture them to fruition.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to accurately scope length and difficulty of tasks and projects
Superior business acumen, resource management skills and a talent for meeting deadlines
Decisive good judgment to apply clear and consistent performance standards and handle performance problems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree is preferred
2+ years of relevant professional experience
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Operations Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG