Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 29158
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
To grow our Pre-Sales team we are now looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to work together in a team of professional and experienced Sales Consultants and Account Managers. As a technically adept, collaborative Sales Engineering professional you’ll work with other members of the Pre-Sales team to address the technical needs of potential customers and close new business deals from sales leads. Your technical focus will be on the market-leading portfolio of Informatica solutions. In this role, you’ll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the sales cycle. Since the pre-sales team is responsible for capitalising on new business leads and opportunities, members of the pre-sales team are instrumental to Informatica’s future growth in the region.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to listen, ask the right questions and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
You’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the functional and technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Account Managers and possibly other Sales Consultants, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. You’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you’ll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Informatica differentiators.
- Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in sales, professional services, product management and engineering.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations to clients and prospective customers.
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof Of Concepts.
- Build relationships, enable and work with our partners to find and realize opportunities.
- Support our Marketing organization and deliver content, presentation and/or demos on marketing events.
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM, B2B, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases), ideally using Informatica products.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Proven experience of managing Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Strong technical and business awareness.
- Industry sector knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and understand Swedish and English fluently.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Presales Consultant
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE