Manager, Internal Communications
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29174
Position Title: Manager, Internal Communications
Informatica is currently looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager with strong writing, content production and a passion for creating an amazing employee experience to join our team in Bangalore, India. S/he must engage with internal business stakeholders and systematically drive regional internal communication aligned with the Director located in Redwood City.
- The Internal Communications Manager will be experienced at developing and publishing communications that help drive employee experience and engagement to build pride in the company’s purpose, priorities, and cultural values. You will partner with the Managing Director and other regional leaders supporting India-specific and regional communication in partnership with the Managing Director and local/regional executives.
- Serve as the liaison between India and Global initiatives and events that positively engage Informatica’s employees. Scope includes but is not limited to Global All Hands, management meetings, company-wide employee events, and senior leadership summits.
Internal Communications Manager you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Communication Platforms You’ll Use:
- Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Yammer
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the Informatica employee intranet (Life@) and Yammer; includes content creation, and editing content (copy, imagery, video) post development to ensure consistency, as well as adherence to editorial standards and brand voice. Continuously improve employee experience to make it an interactive, fun and engaging communications platform
- Support all India-specific and regional communication in partnership with the Managing Director and local/regional executives.
- Manage and facilitate presentation content for regional employee events
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to align efforts and improve regional employee experiences, reduce silos and deliver effective communications
- Additionally, support global executive communication, collaborating with internal teams to help connect our leaders with employees around the world
- Support experiences and events that positively engage Informatica’s employees. Scope includes but is not limited to Global All Hands, management meetings, company-wide employee events and senior leadership summits. This includes managing and facilitating presentation content for employee events.
- 10+ years experience, including strong communications experience supporting corporate functions such as HR within a global organization
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- SharePoint online and UX information & design experience (not a developer or system admin)
- Includes strong editorial skills and creating harmonized “one-voice” content
- Strong understanding of employee engagement, change communications and employee event management
- Experience designing and executing content strategies with demonstrated expertise developing employee communications plans and campaigns
- Experience in listening or evaluation tools, analyzing insights, and iterating plans and leadership messaging accordingly
- Exhibits a ‘no-job-is-too-big-or-too-small’ attitude
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and pivoting in an ever-changing environment
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communication.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Your global out-of-the-box thinking when designing communication initiatives that span local, multi-region, multi-culture and multi-generation audiences coupled with your passion for flawless execution of our integrated communications strategy, inspires, and engages local and global Informatica employees.
Nice to Have
- Experience using Adobe and InDesign software
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Video storyboarding & editing direction
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Internal Communications
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN