Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29203
Position Title: Associate Software Engineer IT Applications
- 1-2 years of experience in Data management & engineering projects using Informatica products
- Candidate must be experienced on Informatica Power Center (must-have) & Informatica Cloud Services (IICS CDI) (good-to-have)
- Experience with variety of source systems like Cloud (SFDC, Marketo, Azure, AWS etc.) & also, on any perpetual relational DB’s like Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Develop strong functional understanding to support Business
- Translate Business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical models
- Working knowledge in Change Data Capture and Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Advance level on Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Trustworthy technical skills with a proven track-record of working successfully in various projects
- Ability to make solutions-oriented, creative and innovative contributions in highly demanding situations
- Nice to have experience on scrum/agile project
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling like Star and Snowflake schemas and knowledge in designing tools like Erwin and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with onshore & offshore model
- Able to work effectively independent, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN