Senior Solutions Architect – Data Governance
Location: City, US
Job Number: 29211
Position Title: Principal Customer Success Technologist
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect with experience in Pre-sales or Post-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions within Data Governance Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Data Privacy Management to join our team. Customer Success Management (CSM) organization focusing on our Cloud-First Cloud-Native and Data 4.0 strategy.
As our Sr. Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice for our customers while working closely with our Professional Service sand Product / Engineering teams. In the role of Sr. Solutions Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Solutions Architect, you must be technically proficient, patience and passionate about guiding customers through our products /solutions, ability to collaborate with other department, and the ability to communicate with both technical / business audiences.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Data Governance (DG) and emerging tech products - EDC, Axon, IDQ, Data Privacy Management, Scripting experience in Windows and UNIX
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
You would be responsible for providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice. You would also be interacting closely with our Professional services team and have a seamless handoff for broader services engagements. Partner with Product/Engineering Teams to understand best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs. In this role, you'll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement. Since the CSM team is responsible for Product Adoption and Renewal Protection, your role assumes significant importance for Informatica’s success.
- Respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in customer success team.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals
- Compose and publish external facing whitepapers, artifacts, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts and articles for technical/industry publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Technology
- 10+ years of experience with one or more Informatica products in the Data Governance & Privacy journey - EDC, Axon, Informatica Data Quality, Data Privacy Management etc.
What We’d Like to See
- Expert-level skills in Informatica Data Governance implementation with products Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), IDQ and Axon
- Proven technical knowledge of deployment of both Cloud and on-premise software solutions and architectures (Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality and Microservices)
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud Ecosystem would be preferable.
- Track record of successful managing customers and complex data management needs
- Expert-level database skills in at least one (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Architect – Data Governance
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US