Customer Success Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29218
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Our Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring successful launch of customer use cases on our Platform and driving future adoption, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from Informatica’s products.
This is a techno-commercial role and as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for driving our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for driving their business outcomes. With an initial focus on launching customer projects on Informatica platform and sustaining successful adoption, you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases and development of customer skill sets. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with internal teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, Sales et al. You will have both business acumen as well as technical savviness to understand customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through our technology. You bring strategic mindset and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is successful. This role requires string problem solving skills in a highly technical environment.
- Manage on-boarding process for new Informatica customers.
- Develop and execute customer success plans and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
- Assist customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica products.
- Manage customer through initial launch of use cases on Informatica’s platform.
- Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and adjusting increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align the Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take a proactive approach by reviewing the current engagement analytics and forward planning with the customers to mitigate potential risks.
- Identify up sell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer support/service, professional services, consulting.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Enterprise software experience.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US