Customer Success Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29218
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Our Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring successful launch of customer use cases on our Platform and driving future adoption, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from Informatica’s products.
This is a techno-commercial role and as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for driving our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for driving their business outcomes. With an initial focus on launching customer projects on Informatica platform and sustaining successful adoption, you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases and development of customer skill sets. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with internal teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, Sales et al. You will have both business acumen as well as technical savviness to understand customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through our technology. You bring strategic mindset and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is successful. This role requires string problem solving skills in a highly technical environment.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and execute customer success plans and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Effectively guide customer through the adoption journey and manage diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include aligning internal teams with business outcome focus.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and establish regular business review with customer leadership team.
- Document the critical findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align the Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take a proactive approach by reviewing the current engagement analytics and forward planning with the customers to mitigate potential risks.
- Identify and nurture opportunities on platform up-sell and customer success stories.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the field of Cloud Software application project management, customer support/service, professional services, consulting, or pre-sales
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at senior IT and business levels
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
What We’d Like to See
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster strategic dialog.
- Cloud Enterprise Data Management software experience.
- Industry domain knowledge in the Cloud Data Management or Data Governance field.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US