Senior Analyst, External Reporting & Technical Accounting
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29273
Position Title: Sr Financial Reporting Analyst
Senior Analyst, External Reporting and Technical Accounting
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Analyst-External Reporting and Technical Accounting to join our team in Redwood City.
As a Senior Analyst-External Reporting and Technical Accounting, you will be responsible for the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents and accounting for all equity based transactions. Additionally, this role will participate in technical accounting analysis of significant or unusual transactions, or recently issued accounting updates. In the role of Senior Analyst-External Reporting and Technical Accounting, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Analyst-External Reporting and Technical Accounting you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the Company’s external financial reporting process, including quarterly and annual reporting and other financial reporting as required.
- Prepare and maintain supporting schedules and documentation for external filings, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statements of stockholders’ equity.
- Assist with stock-based compensation accounting and forecast.
- Evaluate applicability of with new accounting standards, particularly those that impact financial reporting.
- Assist with researching and analyzing technical accounting and financial reporting issues, assessing impact to organization, formalizing positions and recommendations, writing accounting memos and ensure reporting compliance, and providing necessary training to accounting team and foreign finance teams.
- Assist with implementation of ASC-842.
- Interact effectively with numerous individuals both inside and outside the Company, including the external auditors, to address and resolve accounting issues.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests (e.g. – M&A due diligence, purchase accounting, post-acquisition integrations, assist accounting team as necessary, coordinate with various teams for 409a valuation, etc
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-4 years of related experience
- A minimum of 3 years recent Big 4 public accounting with SEC and technology company focus
- CPA certification is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong understanding of accounting, internal controls, auditing techniques and methodology
- Hands on SEC experience is highly desired
- Detailed and results oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with SOX and internal control over financial reporting
- Working knowledge of systems such as Workiva, Shareworks and/or Oracle Cloud is highly desired
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst, External Reporting & Technical Accounting
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US