Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29275
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Informatica Tools Admin with experience in Administration of Informatica Suite to join our team in Austin, TX.
As an Informatica Tools Admin, you will be responsible for design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of Informatica applications supporting the enterprise business processes and operations on on-prem and cloud systems. In the role of Informatica Tools Admin, you will have to analyze, install, acquire, modify, and support requirements from across various departments. The role will require to analyze, design, acquire, and implement projects to advance the platform with newer Informatica Products.
Tools You’ll Use:
- Informatica PC, IDQ, IICS, Axon, EDC, DPM, DEI, Hadoop
What You’ll Do
- Manage and monitor installed Informatica suite
- Install, configure, test and maintain Informatica products into the ecosystem.
- Ensure the highest levels of service and systems availability
- Follow problem management best practices to identify and address any root causes
- Update all assigned tickets while capturing troubleshooting activities and resolutions
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Administration activities related to Informatica products
- Must have good experience in administrative activities on Informatica 10.x architecture platform, configure, add, and manage Informatica services
- Should be able to suggest the best suitable Informatica architecture & configuration, sizing for servers in various environments
- Define and set up platform best practices for users, privileges, roles, and permissions. Assign users to groups, privileges to roles and roles to groups. Assign permissions and manage the domain
- Should be able to manage repositories and repository folders. Should be aware of backup and migration process of Informatica domain database
- Knowledge in Hadoop components like Hive, Spark to understand source/destination loads.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication with good Analytical Skills
- Should be well versed with ETL methodologies and best practices
- Should be well versed with performance tuning guidelines
- Should have Zeal, flexibility, and ability to learn new tool and technologies
- Should have a good hold with Linux and shell scripting
- Should be able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Should be able to Influence within the team and build relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Administrator
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US