Lead DevOps Engineer - Cloud Product Operations
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 29325
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer (Ops Team)
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations with experience in supporting our hosted and SaaS operation environment, deploying data management products into Cloud (like AWS and Azure), automate the delivery, maintenance and monitoring the services to join our team in our Toronto office.
As a Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations, you will be responsible for operating and administering the Cloud Application Integration (formerly Informatica Cloud Real-Time), Data Integration Taskflow environments, Master Data Management suite of Services in production. In the role of Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- AWS, Azure, Terraform, Chef, Packer, Ansible, Python, Shell, Perl, ELK Stack, Maven, Perforce, Git, SVN, CI Pipelines, JSON, XML, RDBMS, SQL, Nagios, Sensu or Sumologic.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the automation tools for deployment, patch updates and disaster recovery.
- Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis and provide high quality solutions to technical issues
- Manage RCA, Incident Process, and Risk Analysis of the cloud services.
- Liaison with the Informatica Security Council to manage and defined ICS application security compliance standards.
- On-call support in cases of issues on production environment and provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of Systems administrations or enterprise software development or operations
- At least 3 years of experience managing Cloud hosting infrastructure, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Take ownership and resolve the issues related to production environment within expected by SLA time frames
- Design and implement improvements to operation of the services on the cloud, through tuning at the application and database layer.
- Provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Networking technology: such as DYN/NetNames and Load balancer
- Experience in setting up a logging, monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Sensu or Sumologic
- Experience of performing or participating in compliance and security audits
- Experience in defining, configuring, and implementing disaster recovery process
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead DevOps Engineer - Cloud Product Operations
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA