Senior Director, Growth Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29333
Position Title: Senior Director, Field Marketing
SENIOR DIRECTOR, GROWTH MARKETING
We are looking for a B2B tech marketing rock star, who comes from SaaS industry and an expert in lifecycle marketing, to build and lead cross-functional growth initiatives at Informatica
You are data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on customer acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals. You are a marketing expert with extensive experience in planning and executing full-funnel multichannel campaigns and tactics. You have a passion for the customer experience, conversion optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
You’re excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-impact role where you will partner closely with product marketing teams, sales, support, and other marketing teams to build a growth function at Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Understand how all marketing functions connect strategically, which enables you to determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey, and the right marketing touches to advance them.
- Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention, and referrals.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, and drive activation of campaigns.
- Help manage touch governance, ensuring that each account is included in the right nurture program or campaign, using the best intent data available.
- Partner closely with website, product, and support teams to continuously test, optimize and improve customer experience, engagement and conversion metrics.
- Understand our top performing assets and offers across every channel and provide feedback to the campaigns, content marketing, product marketing and brand teams on which message is resonating in market.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, build and execute multichannel programs to drive wallet share in our strategic accounts and user acquisition at scale.
- Work with Marketing Operations to analyze all aspects of Informatica’s conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Ensure that we have the right activity mix to drive growth ¾ including awareness, contact acquisition, and demand generation.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies. Keep current with latest trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility leading teams and driving cross-functional growth marketing initiatives that yield clear competitive advantages
- Senior-level functional competence in the key elements of the function in a $1B+ global organization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
What We’d Like to See
- Deep understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals, with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
- Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel programs at scale.
- Willingness to own net new logo and overall pipeline targets.
- Talent for managing to multiple goals at once, including net new customer logo acquisition and overall marketing sourced pipeline.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes.
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with the experience working cross-functionally with creatives, product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Bias for action.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Growth Marketing
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US