Associate Software Engineer
Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 29392
Position Title: Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer you will be responsible for planning, test development, programming, code review and refactoring. In our projects, we use technologies such as Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker on daily basis. In teams we focus on sharing experience and making decisions together. In the role of Associate Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the (Associate Software Engineer) you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use: (Only for R & D Jobs)
- Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker
What You’ll Do
- Develop of new connectors using Java technologies
- Develop of new features & enhancements on the connector framework
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features..
- Producing techno-functional specs and designs based on high-level requirements.
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing distributed workplace
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Finished software engineering study
- As a team player you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
What Does Success Look Like?
We want you to be a strong technical member with excellent coding skills. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. We will want you to constantly develop and improve your competencies You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for good work procedures.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Big Data and data warehouses
- Knowledge of parser generation technology (ANTLR)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL