Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29397
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 5
Informatica Global Technical Alliances, a part of the WW Alliances organization, is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors chartered to drive growth and mutual success through our Global system integration partners. Members of the team comprise of Solution Architects and Technical Account Managers who support Informatica's GSI partners worldwide. We take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our partners understanding of customer's needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges enabling them to get the most out of Informatica solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide our partners through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, product enablement or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to listen, ask the right questions and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and comfortable working independently.
As an influential and effective Technical Alliance Manager, you have the ability to implement and execute on organizational and team vision and goals and build deep relationships within the account. You are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your management and teammates. If your team members or partner associates are in remote locations, you are comfortable working remotely as well as with travel to engage face-to-face.
- Represent Informatica as a senior technical expert/owner with our partners and be responsible for partner engagement, enablement, and evangelism.
- Manage one or two strategic GSI relationships globally working closely with the Alliances sales collegues
- Technical Alliance management – covering planning, operationalizing, and delivery enablement, events and evangelism programs
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs or technical questions communicating the Informatica differentiators and positioning. Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Serve as a technical coach to your partners and help plan/manage/assist with joint solution development
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof of Concepts, Differentiated solution demonstrations
- Build relationships with our partners to discover/create new opportunities and accelerate pipeline
- Develop technical expertise on multiple Informatica products & become an SME on two major product families
- As a Technical Alliances organization representative, build strong cross functional relationships with other Informatica organizations
- Play a key role working with management to craft partner-specific strategies to drive partner success
- At least fifteen years of experience in a pre-sales/ consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (MDM, Big Data (Data Engineering), Cloud Data Management, Data Governance, Data Privacy Databases), ideally using Informatica products
- Overall experience working with Tier-1 Sis or product companies of 8-10 years
- Excellent written communication skills, analytical skills and reporting to internal & external stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing Proof of Concept activities working with partners & customers
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering enablement, events and presales support
- Strong technical and business awareness and ability to deliver on company & team charter
- Industry sector knowledge preferred for at-least one domain
- Be a team-player & have strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and be proactive
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Architect/Sr Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN