Territory Account Manager
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 29410
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
Sales play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
We have an opening for a dynamic new business sales professional with a successful record of selling enterprise software solutions and driving new licensing revenue through the management of named accounts. You’ll own the relationship with a group of mainly white space accounts and maximize Informatica’s footprint in them. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance, and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners. You’ll use your experience with structured sales techniques that span the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities to business development and order fulfillment to achieve your sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
The spirit to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment is at your core. You have experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities to business development and order fulfillment. Strong new business sales skills and a demonstrable record of accomplishment with sales campaign delivery are your strong suits. Driving Sales within new named accounts and focusing on business value while developing relationships with key decision-makers are your cornerstones to success. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and know the importance of meticulously tracking and monitoring account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the systems and processes.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations.
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
- Strategic thinking around operations and positioning to execute plans, and align others with plans.
- Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal skills that can influence at senior levels within accounts.
- Expands sales within mainly new named accounts while building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Develops and executes strategic and comprehensive opportunity plans, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed territory plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the territory, to include events and seminars.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have journey-level expertise and complete knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Incumbents sell-to and interact with increasingly more senior customer decision maker levels, with more frequent interactions with executive or CXO levels.
Your skills / experience
- 10-15 years of experience from successful enterprise software sales.
- Proven ability to drive and close deal sizes of $250k and above.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products would be advantageous.
- Experience selling MDM (Master Data Management), Data Integration and/or Data Quality solutions before would be advantageous.
- Experience in working together with channel and alliance partners.
- Ability to have meaningful full conversations with business stakeholders and proven track record in value positioning, messaging and storytelling
- Fluent in a Nordic language as well as in English, written and spoken
- Hunter personality
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE