Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29415
Position Title: Product Manager 2
We’re currently looking for a Product Manager with experience in enterprise software, to join our team in Bangalore or Chennai.
Informatica’s product management team for MDM and Business 360 SaaS is responsible for one of the major growth areas for Informatica. Informatica is recognized by customers and industry analysts as the leader in master data management software. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team that is bringing AI and machine learning to bear on master data management challenges in the Cloud and at Big Data scale.
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in developing capabilities for a Cloud native MDM platform and Business 360 Solutions, using AI/ML and intuitive user interfaces to solve complex data challenges for major enterprises.
In the role of Product Manager, you will interact with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to author product requirements and you will collaborate with talented peers to drive the implementation of compelling and differentiated products that our customers love.
Working as a Product Manager, you must be a A+ player, with a proven track record in delivering enterprise software that delights users. You must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, and you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Gathers customers' requirements and opportunities
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Develop materials for field enablement, technical scope and training
- Work closely with Engineering to drive product priorities and ensure the right functionality for an enterprise class, industry leading product
- Manage the product backlog for specific product areas, and ensure that the right functionality it being delivered at the right time
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements and author detailed requirements and functional specifications
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical and business issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of building relationships with customers and internal teams
- Experience in competitive analysis and market analysis and trends
- Based in either Bangalore or Chennai and available to work out of our office in either Bangalore or Chennai
- Able to travel internationally to visit customers, partners and other Informatica locations, and to participate in conferences and events – approximately 10% international travel in non-pandemic years
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with data management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (SaaS) software, analytics, NOSQL databases, graph databases and/or Big Data technologies is a plus
- Experience working in an independent software vendor on B2B software is preferred
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN