Migration Delivery Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29439
Position Title: Delivery Manager
Informatica team is looking for highly talented hands consultants/developers to join our professional Services organization, and help accelerate our customers journey to the cloud. This is an excellent opportunity to join Informatica’s world class technical teams, working with the best and brightest consultants while focusing on the hottest track in the industry related to Cloud Modernization and Cloud Migrations. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as trusted advisors to solve our customers’ data & Cloud modernization problems.
Our Ideal Candidate
Provides relationship management and acts as client liaison during delivery of a professional services engagement. Focused upon and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. May work to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivery Manager for Migration Factory will be responsible for end to end implementation of Cloud Data Warehouse Modernization Program for conversion On-Premise Powercenter customers to Cloud(IICS)
- This position is responsible for having direct line of communication with customers to define project plan, sprints , track deliverables and assign resources to the conversion.
- This role also requires you to manage requirements and scope for the migration to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of migration projects
- This role is also responsible for escalating issues and rause tickets within INFA engineering.
- This role will act as a liason between Customer, Implementation team and Engineering to ensure all concerns are addressed cross functionally.
- Works with delivery staff and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- Partners with delivery staff and solutions architects to deliver the engagements of the professional services organization.
- Provides project status reporting and expense management / oversight.
- Identifies and mitigates risk within the engagement.
- Receives customer acceptance of deliverables and/or manages necessary changes on statements of work.
- Proactively acts to prevent and/or address project overruns.
- Mentors lesser scoped Delivery Manager team members and delivery staff.
- Engages with senior-most external and internal stakeholders, where executive communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- Responsible for CSAT survey send/receive on managed engagements.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- S. in computer science, computer engineering , Mathematics or a related field.
- Successful experience in delivery of Master Data Management projects.
- Successful track record of delivering technical consulting engagements which include installations of complex software and development of complex data solutions.
- Solid data analysis and data management skill
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills - ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear recommendations to senior leadership
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across competing projects.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Migration Delivery Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN