Senior Analyst, Tax
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29462
Position Title: Accountant
The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision. The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision. The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision manages all global tax needs with expertise and precision. Informatica’s Tax dept. is an important strategic partner to all functions within our business. Our team has the challenging but essential task of managing a detail-oriented discipline inside a rapidly changing, ever-innovative company and worldwide tax landscape. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think strategically and creatively while providing continued developmental and managerial opportunities.
We are looking for a motivated team player with strong analytical and communication skills to be an integral part of our tax team expansion. In this highly visible role, you will gain experience in worldwide tax reporting, analysis & compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work closely cross depts. and management at all levels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical reasoning, problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Flexible on work hours.
- Working experience in Corptax client version.
- Preparation of US tax return and provision work papers.
- Assist with research and analysis with US tax issues.
- Maintain and monitor CorpTax for compliance and provision purposes including ongoing focus on maximizing use of available features that facilitate process improvement.
- Assist with transaction work / M&A; structure maintenance.
- Assist with India APA/MAP process.
- Complete monthly and annual filings and account reconciliations for US state and local purposes.
- Assist with global audits.
- Review global withholding tax account and required documentation.
- Help build our tax team.
- 3+ years of experience in US Tax Laws (Big Four experience preferred).
- Strong Accounting and Tax background.
- Experience in tax preparation and provision in client Corptax software
- Experienced in developing and establishing tax systems and best practices.
- Participation in all phases in Tax engagement life cycle.
- Efficient in analyzing and understanding the business requirement.
- Willingly takes on and learn new skills, Independent worker and Team player.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst, Tax
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN