License Compliance Manager
Location: Paris, Paris FR
Job Number: 29469
Position Title: Manager, Licensing Mgmt
Informatica is currently looking for a License Management Services (LMS) Manager with experience in license and compliance programs to join our team in EMEA.
As an LMS Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Alignment and cooperation, with regional stakeholders, in planning and conducting license reviews to ensure Informatica software is used/distributed in accordance with the associated license agreements.
- Interpret license agreements and maintenance renewal records by conducting license reconciliations.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Informatica environments to provide license analysis and guidance.
- Prepare license reports for distribution to Informatica customers/partners and Informatica Sales.
- Work with relevant stakeholders e.g. Sales, Legal, Maintenance Renewals, and the Customer to resolve issues identified in the license report(s).
- Provide licensing education and enablement to internal and external customers.
- Drive enhancements to the license report collection and analysis process.
- Explore new processes and procedures to increase the success of LMS.
In the role of LMS Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the LMS Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- License reviews require working closely with Informatica customers to gather deployment data and obtain a thorough understanding of the customer’s Informatica environments. Producing and articulating analysis, comparing the software license entitlement and deployment, plus closure of commercial resolutions to any findings are key responsibilities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in license reviews
- Multi-lingual, English and Fluent French a requirement
- Track record of Target / KPI achievement
- Experience with LATAM and APAC regions an advantage
- Advanced technical (IT) skills
- Strong Business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with C-level personnel.
- Strong analytical and research skills, and attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret complex licensing issues.
- Experience and strong understanding of Software License Agreements.
- Ability to analyze and interpret key relationships and concepts.
- Ability to relate smaller concepts to the overall "big picture".
- Ability to work independently.
- Successful management of multiple projects.
- Understanding of software industry and Informatica software a plus.
- Strong interest in technology.
- BS/BA degree in MIS, Finance or related degree.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Strong stakeholder relationships
- Revenue achievement
- Becoming the ‘go to’ for license and related enablement and expertise
Nice to Have
- Senior sales experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: License Compliance Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris, Paris FR