Account Executive, MDM
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 29472
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
Account Executive, Master Data Management
Responsible for selling complex technical products and/or services. This would typically be a limited number of the company’s products, typically a technology or those that are strategic in nature. Typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota. Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale. May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company’s products. May also be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer’s location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Partners with sales account managers, pre-sales consultants, Partner Sales staff, and professional services colleagues in the expansion of sales within existing and/or new accounts, while building relationships with key decision makers.
• Navigates a complex, enterprise sales environment to understand customer needs and promote/develop competitive business propositions for their specialist area of the company's product portfolio.
• Uses account planning and management skills to address customer needs timely and with competitive solutions.
• Follow up on leads generated by business development, inside sales, marketing and partners and qualify the funnel of opportunities, as well as create new pipeline via prospecting efforts.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
• Accountable for accurate forecasting and regular quarterly revenue delivery for specialist product area.
• Communicates company news/product updates to existing customers and prospects
• Identifies and defines use cases for Informatica products.
• Coordinates through initial launch of use cases on Informatica platforms.
• Effectively address Client satisfaction and issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each Client.
• Manage the onboarding process for new select Informatica Clients.
• At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling the company’s products and services, with deep expertise in their specialization.
• Assigned opportunities/engagements are typically the largest and of the most complex and strategic nature, where attributed expected revenue retirement would be among the highest of the sales specialist roles.
• Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with the senior-most customer executive and CXO level decision makers.
Knowledge & Skills
• Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
• Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
• Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
• Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
• Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
• Deep functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Chicago or Central USA
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive, MDM
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US