Senior InfoSec Privacy Analyst
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 29487
Position Title: Sr Information Security Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior InfoSec Privacy Analyst, with experience in Enterprise and Product Privacy Protection, to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Information Security Governance, Compliance and Privacy Protection Senior Manager, the Senior InfoSec Privacy Analyst will play a critical role in Informatica’s Privacy Protection program. The Senior InfoSec Privacy Analyst will be responsible for understanding and assessing Informatica business processes that access, process, transport or store critical data and nurturing business relationships with cross-departmental stakeholders to help drive maturity around Informatica’s Privacy by Design program.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a subject matter expert for the EU GDPR, CCPA, NIST Privacy Framework and other data privacy compliance regulations and manage the related day to day compliance assurance activities.
- Implement privacy by design principles into Informatica’s culture and business processes by facilitating cross-organizational working groups; coordinating product security guidance; driving and conducting privacy impact assessments; and creating training, sales enablement, policies, and automation.
- Maintain and update the Controller record of processing activities (RPA).
- Drive and assist with privacy-related incident response, risk analysis and security assessment processes.
- Coordinate and drive cross-functional teams to determine Privacy related impacts resulting from changes to product landscape, new business processes and information systems.
- Assess, document and support the implementation of Informatica internal controls as part of on-going compliance efforts (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, SOX, AICPA SOC 2, HIPAA/HITECH, IS027000, FedRAMP, etc.).
- Support the implementation of process and control improvement / automation / consolidation opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science or other information technology-related discipline.
- 4-6 years, experience in information security or related domain.
- Seasoned experience with the full information lifecycle and privacy-protective controls.
- Knowledge of three or more of the following privacy laws or standards, such as: Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPPs), HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FCRA, GLBA, ISO, SOC II, GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, NIST privacy and security standards and guidance, California data breach or other privacy related laws, and frameworks.
- Information privacy or privacy-enhancing technologies.
- Strong understanding of privacy policies, procedures, and contract clauses.
- Attention to detail and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust to shifting business priorities.
- Experience in leading and reviewing PIA projects, to include facilitating interview sessions, identifying risks, and creating results reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Preferred, but not required, privacy certifications, such as: CIPP, CIPM.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your privacy compliance background and skills to help Informatica fulfill obligations as per regulations such as GDPR and CCPA, improve established processes, and build automation to aid maturity of enterprise privacy protection program.
Nice to Have
- Track record of identifying opportunities to reduce privacy risks impacting organization's security and regulatory compliance posture.
- Skilled in creating and generating status and metrics report that can provide meaningful context to drive informed-decisions.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior InfoSec Privacy Analyst
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE